By now, you’ve probably heard about smoked sea salt. Surprisingly, it’ snot that difficult to make and it adds tons of flavor to your favorite dish. The hardest part is deciding what flavor wood chips to use when smoking the sat. Personally, my favorite is apple wood.
- Sea Salt
- Aluminum foil
- wood chips (whatever flavor you choose)
- Start up the smoker and get the smoke rolling out. Do not fill up the moisture tray, it needs to be a very dry smoke.
- Use the aluminum foil to create a pan by folding in the sides. Do not make the pan too big as you want the smoke to be able to get around it.
- Place the tray on the top tray and cover with the lid.
- Allow to smoke for approximately 1 hour. The more smoke, the more flavor.